If you’re trying to preserve indentation for your lists, especially when you have multiple lines, then this is the code that you need. It’s fast, east, simple, and works to keep the indentation for the second line onwards (per bullet-point). As you’d imagine, this will work for both ordered (OL) and unordered (UL) lists.
- Recursively Delete Selected Files or Folders In Windows
- Common Useful UNIX Commands
- Bash and Zsh Keyboard Shortcuts
- How To Edit .htaccess So That SSI Include Code Will Run
- Example FTP Session in UNIX