PHP Code to Detect IE Browsers

The extremely buggy way that Internet Explorer renders CSS annoyed me again, this time because of the different way it displays elements with z-indexes. I spent a couple of hours trying to fix the bug, failed, and decided to go about it another way. The problem lay in a CSS/Javascript rotating banner gallery ,so I used PHP to redirect all Internet Explorer users to a static version of that instead. Here’s the PHP code that I used. This is the

Continue Reading

Site Footer

Sliding Sidebar

Disclaimer

The contents on this blog are not intended as professional advice. The author disclaims any liability, loss, or risk taken by individuals who directly or indirectly act on the information contained on this blog.