It’s possible to buy a wireless router, and share your 3G mobile broadband connection. This is great for people on the move and need to share an 3G internet connection.
It’s also great if you have a small office or a small network setup, and want an ad-hoc network, or want a backup to your landed cable/DSL/fibre connection.
I’m not sure about the other carriers/ISPs, but the settings for Starhub are:
Connection/APN name: StarHub Internet
Access point name: shwapint
DNS 1: 184.108.40.206
DNS 2: 220.127.116.11
- SingTel 3G Mobile Broadband Internet Settings
- WRT54G2 Wireless-G Broadband Router Review
- M1 3G / 3.5G Mobile Broadband Manual APN Configuration Settings
- How To Connect SpeedTouch ST536 with Wireless Router
- What Does Blue Square Icon or Blue E Icon on iPhone Mean?