I have an in-car audio system that comes with a USB port, and so I wanted to check if there was a thumb drive or flash drive on the market that had a smaller profile. Lo and behold, there was such a flash drive, and it was the SanDisk Cruzer Fit USB Flash Drive. Small, even nano sized, this flash drive comes with different capacities, and I chose a 8GB one.
When I opened up the packaging and handled it, I was so surprised by it that I was showing it to people around me. The build quality is superb, and looks very sturdy. The problem with such a small flash drive is that it becomes very hard to take out from your computer, so sometimes I felt that a loop hold or something would help things a bit. SanDisk designed the flash drive to have a little lip, but that hardly helps you when you are trying to pull out the flash drive from your computer.
Nevertheless, it fit my needs perfectly because I wanted a super small flash drive. No issues with performance (it’s a SanDisk flash drive after all), and I love the size. Get the SanDisk Cruzer Fit USB Flash Drive from Amazon today.
- How To Fix The Problem Of Flash Always Crashing in Firefox
- How To Run The Apple Hardware Test On Your Mac
- How To Find Out What’s Locking Files or Folders in Mac
- How To Solve The Problem Of Always Having To Log On To A Network Drive In Windows
- How To Solve: Dell XPS Suddenly Showing Low Disk Space Warnings