If you’ve always wanted to try out Linux, but don’t want to leave Windows and meddle with dual boots and OS installations, then Portable Ubuntu is for you! Portable Ubuntu for Windows is a Ubuntu system running as a Windows application, so you can run it entirely within Windows.
This system is built with the Colinux Kernel, Xming X server and Pulseaudio server for Windows. Portable Ubuntu for Windows is great for testing out Linux, or when you have to use a Windows machine, but need Linux. Try it out now: Portable Ubuntu Website
- 4 Months After Switching Over From Windows To A Mac
- How To Set Up Your Own VPN
- Why a 20-year User of Windows Made The Great Move to a Macbook Pro
- 10 Simple Steps How To Fix Mac Kernel Panic Errors
- Why Change to a Mac From Windows?