I have the iPhone, and I’d like to have the functionality to password protect certain applications on it, such as SMS/Text and Mail. It’s just something about me, because sometimes people borrow my phone, and I don’t feel comfortable having my personal information seen and read.
Well if you have a jailbroken phone with the Cydia application, then you’re in luck. There’s an application called “Lockdown” that allows you to put a password on any application that you want — and that includes applications such as Photos, Mail, and SMS 🙂
- What Does Blue Square Icon or Blue E Icon on iPhone Mean?
- How To Fix Iphone Problem With No Sound
- How To: Fix iPhone Froze, Can’t Turn Back On
- Can’t Call Out With The iPhone? How To Fix To The Call Failed Problem with iPhone
- Backing Up Outlook Mail, Mail Folders, Rules and Email Accounts