The new wireless network that I’m on is using a wireless MAC filter, so I had to add my iPhone’s MAC address to the white-list. And after some poking around I finally discovered where to get the MAC address on the iPhone: just go to Settings > General > About to get your iPhone’s MAC address.
- How To: Fix iPhone Froze, Can’t Turn Back On
- What Does Blue Square Icon or Blue E Icon on iPhone Mean?
- Can’t Call Out With The iPhone? How To Fix To The Call Failed Problem with iPhone
- How To Fix Iphone Problem With No Sound
- Protect Your Wireless Network with MAC Address Filtering…A Bad Idea