While on my Mac, I use the list view in Finder a lot. One thing I had mixed feelings about is the tree-like view that expands folders. It was great, but I wanted a way to quickly collapse or expand folders – and I found out how!
So to quickly expand or collapse folders, all you need to do is to press the left or right arrow keys while a folder is selected. This will expand or collapse it. But I’m guessing that you already knew that – the great thing that I found is, you can first select all folders by pressing âŒ˜-A, and THEN press the left or right key to expand or collapse every folder.
- How To Batch Unzip A Series of Sequential Zip Files In Mac OSX
- How To Mass or Bulk Check-In Multiple Files With SharePoint
- Logitech K750 Review – Best Wireless Keyboard Review
- Best Wireless Keyboard: The Logitech K340 Wireless Keyboard Review
- How To Quickly View Multiple Websites At Once in a Single Tab or Page