I was looking at my friend’s computer the other day because it was giving her trouble. Her computer was running Windows XP, and while it wasn’t the problem, the funny thing about her computer was that I couldn’t get it to display hidden files and folders. The option normally found in “Tools > Folder Options > View” didn’t work, and instead showed up as a series of question marks, like “??????”.
Even when I chose that and clicked “Apply”, it wouldn’t work. I suspected that it was a virus or spyware that had modified her settings, so I went online and searched for a solution. Turns out that the fix is a simple registry file: Download registry fix.
- How To Remap Keyboard Keys In Windows (Such as the with Apple Keyboard)
- How To Solve The Problem Of Always Having To Log On To A Network Drive In Windows
- How To Solve Skype Problem “Unable To Mount Database”
- How To Solve Lag Problems And Slowness With Samsung Galaxy S (Even After Updating Android OS)
- How To Remove the QuickTime Annoyance (Internet Explorer IE Firefox)