It bugged me for a while, but I was wondering why emails and SMSes had the same ringtone, because there seemed to be only an option to set “notification ringtones” in Android’s settings. This was a bother, because I get tonnes of emails, and I want to be able to differentiate them from SMSes, which are way higher up in priority.
Turns out that you can. You just need to open up your Messaging app, then click on the menu button, and go to settings. You’ll find the option to set the ringtone for messages right at the bottom.
- How To Install and Use Custom MP3 Ringtones For Android Phones
- How To Easily Mass Update Multiple Email Messages With The Same Text
- How To Disable GTalk (Google Talk) On Your Android Phone
- Chinese Input in Microsoft Windows and Word
- How To Use AWeber Personalization Code And Variables