In Windows, you’d use Ctrl+Scroll Up or Scroll Down to zoom in or out of your Microsoft Office documents. I tried doing this in Mac Word, but Ctrl+Scroll does nothing. I tried all the other modifier keys, such as Option, Shift, Command, Fn, but to no avail. Then I tried mixing it up, and I finally found the shortcut!
So to zoom in/out of a Mac Office document, such as a Mac Word document, you just need to hold Ctrl + Cmd, and scroll up or down.
- How To Scroll Horizontally (Left and Right) in Mac OS
- How To Convert Open Office document (.odf) to Microsoft Office Document Format With A Converter
- Changing Case Button in Word 2007
- How To Open Documents With Windows Applications On Mac OS (Using VMWare Fusion)
- Bash and Zsh Keyboard Shortcuts