I was trying out Apple’s iTunes Genius today, but then kept getting an error message saying that my Apple login credentials (username or password) was invalid. I was 100% sure that my username and password were correct, and even went to Apple.com to login again to make sure.
It was annoying, but I finally found a workaround this: in iTunes, just go to iTunes store, login there (your login credentials should work 100% perfectly there), and once you’re logged in, go to Genius again. Viola, problem solved.
Not so genius afterall.
- How To Fix iTunes Problem: Installation Issue
- How To Solve The Problem Of Always Having To Log On To A Network Drive In Windows
- How To: Fix iPhone Froze, Can’t Turn Back On
- How To Disable Gmail’s Spam Filter or Spam Box With 2 Easy Steps
- How To Run Third-Party USB Ethernet Adaptors with Your Apple Macbook Notebook