While tinkering with PHPLD, I came across the problem of having this error message on my submission page: “Warning: Smarty error: validate: validator id ‘v_AGREERULES’ is not registered.”
I thought it was my template, so I switched templates and I didn’t get the error message anymore. I thought it would be strange though, so I went looking around the various template files.
Finally I found the problem: It was a setting within the admin panel. To stop this problem from occurring, you’ll need to enable the Submission Rules Agreement option in your admin panel, under the Submissions category.
- ZenCart Removing The “Show Quantity in Stock” Message From Template
- Vbulletin Can’t Login – Solve the Login Problem
- How To Solve Problem of PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted…
- How To Enable Macros With A Password-Protected Workbook in Microsoft Excel 2007
- How To Run The Apple Hardware Test On Your Mac