I run a virtualised copy of Windows XP with VirtualBox, and one thing that I couldn’t get running was the network adapter, or ethernet controller. There’s a free Windows program that helps you with this problem though: Everest. Download and install Everest, and it should tell you the manufacturer and model number of your card (or anything about your computer’s specifications for that matter). Now just go to the manufacturer’s website and get the right driver for your system!
- How To Solve The Problem of No Internet Connectivity with VirtualBox
- How To Open Microsoft Office Documents in VMWare Fusion By Default
- How to disable User Account Control (UAC) for startup programs on my Windows computer?
- How To Install IonCube Loader On MAMP On Your Mac
- How To Convert .m4a .mka .mp4 to .mp3 (And other formats) With FLV Crunch On The Mac OS