I was doing up several worksheets in Excel, and I was finding it incredibly disruptive to my workflow to edit a cell. I had to take my hands off my keyboard, reach out to my mouse, and double-click the cell before I could edit it. So I went searching, and turns out that there’s a keyboard shortcut for this! Just press Ctrl-U to edit the cell contents! Not sure why they chose the letter u though.
- Keyboard Shortcut to Lock Cells in Excel (Mac Office)
- Useful Shortcuts For Windows, Firefox
- Best Wireless Keyboard: The Logitech K340 Wireless Keyboard Review
- How To Install and Run ScummVM on the iPhone (or iPod Touch)
- Logitech K750 Review – Best Wireless Keyboard Review