Excel 2013 has an issue displaying files in CSV format that other versions of Excel doesn’t seem to have. To fix this, you’ll just need to open the CSV file with any text editor (like Notepad), and add the following as the first line:
This sets the comma (or any other character that you need) as the separator. Now just save and close the file from your text editor, and then open it with Excel 2013.
- How To Enable Macros With A Password-Protected Workbook in Microsoft Excel 2007
- How to find and replace text string in all MySQL tables
- How To Create And Use .htaccess Files For Apache Web Server in Microsoft Windows
- How To Print The List of Files in a Folder on the Mac
- How To Open Microsoft Office Documents in VMWare Fusion By Default