I just bought the GMC Yukon XL Road Bike that I intend to use to commute and just generally ride around Pittsburgh with. More pictures will come, but here’s something that I learnt about changing gears on the GMC Yukon XL road bike.
It comes with 2 shifters, one on your left and one on your right. Both shifters involve a small thumb-tab and pushing the brake lever inwards. For the right-hand shifter, pushing the little thumb-tab shifts to a HIGHER gear, while pushing the brake lever inwards shifts to a LOWER gear.
Similarly, on the left-hand shifter, pushing the thumb-tab shifts gears to the SMALLER gear, while pushing the brake lever inwards shifts to a LARGER gear.
- Why Do People Recommend Alt-Tab For Task Management?
- Useful Shortcuts For Windows, Firefox
- How to Learn and Use Regular Expressions (Regex)
- How To Disable Autorun/Autoplay in Windows XP On All Drives
- Why Backing Up Your Information and Data is so Important