Ever wanted to get random colours for your PHP scripts? This easy randomise script does just that – It randomly picks a few colours for you!
//randomise the RGB colours
$r = rand(128,255);
$g = rand(128,255);
$b = rand(128,255);
//sets the colour code in 000000 format
$colour = dechex($r) . dechex($g) . dechex($b);
That’s it! Then just use $colour in your PHP code. The dechex() method just converts the number to the hexadecimal format that you need.
I used half the colour spectrum (from 128 to 255) so that only the brighter colours will be generated. If you’d prefer, you can use the full spectrum (from 0 to 255) or the darker spectrum (from 0 to 128).
- Microsoft Word =rand Automatically Creates Text
- How To Randomly Select From A Record Based On Weight (PHP, MySQL)
- Formatting a Decimal Number to 2 Decimal Places in Java or JSP
- How To Convert Open Office document (.odf) to Microsoft Office Document Format With A Converter
- Keyboard Shortcut to Lock Cells in Excel (Mac Office)