I think everyone should get out of their comfort zone. That may mean uprooting yourself from your daily routine, even leaving your country for a while, “abandoning” all of your friends and family for a period, and just immerse yourself in a totally different environment and culture. Meet new people, talk to strangers, experience new things. The insight and clarity that you gain is indescribable. I think I was disillusioned for a bit, but ever since I did the whole move-to-an-entirely-new-country thing, I’m already getting a better feel about what I want to do and become.
- 5 Crucial Reasons Why I Snowboard, And You Should Too
- Why You Need To Get Out of Your Comfort Zone And Grow Today (With 4 Examples)
- Book Review: Who’s Got Your Back by Keith Ferrazzi
- Ever Wondered What “EZ” Stands For In Elevators?
- How To Disable GTalk (Google Talk) On Your Android Phone