While on the elevator, I noticed the floor display screen sometimes showing “EZ” instead of the floor number. That got me curious about what “EZ” meant, so I went sniffing around and discovered that “EZ” stood for “Express Zone”.
Apparently, express elevators sometime move so quickly that it isn’t feasible to show the floor numbers just flashing past, so they display EZ instead.
Ha. Learnt something new.
- Best Macbook Pro MBP Notebook Stand – Logitech Alto Express Review
- How to Save Time by Watching More TV Shows in a Day
- Changing Case Button in Word 2007
- Gaining Insight and Clarity When You Leave Your Comfort Zone
- 5 Crucial Reasons Why I Snowboard, And You Should Too