I’ve switched to TextWrangler as my text editor of choice on the Mac, and I’m loving it. It’s fast, powerful, and very easy to use. One pet peeve though, is that the default color scheme is a boring black-on-white, and so off I went around to look for others.
It didn’t take too long before I found what I was looking for that Andrew Hazelden created and offered up for download. It’s called the “Midnight Blue” color scheme for TextWrangler and BBEdit. Read more information about the Midnight Blue color scheme on his page. Just in case, I’ve also mirrored the color scheme file here: Download here
- How To Automatically Remove error_log Files
- How To Find Out What’s Locking Files or Folders in Mac
- What Does Blue Square Icon or Blue E Icon on iPhone Mean?
- Password Protect Sensitive Applications (SMS, Mail) on the iPhone
- How To Solve “No available system font while editing PDF in Adobe Acrobat” Problem