In MySQL, there are 5 different integer types, and each type allows for different integer value sizes. In addition, each type can be signed or unsigned. If your value is always positive, then you can make your integer type unsigned.
The following table shows the values that different integer types (signed/unsigned) can hold:
|Integer Type||Start Value||End Value|
- Best Air Miles Credit Card For Frequent Fliers in Singapore
- Toastmasters Table Topic Ideas for Impromptu Speaking – Crazy Colours
- Download Free Color Scheme or Themes For TextWrangler and BBEdit
- How To Insert a Tick in Excel, Word, Etc
- How To Solve “No available system font while editing PDF in Adobe Acrobat” Problem