I was setting up an automatic backup process for my system, and one of the things that I wanted to backup was my Mozilla Firefox bookmarks. So I dug around and found out where they were. They’re all contained in a single bookmarks.html file, located here:
C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR_USERNAME\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\
- Mozilla Firefox 3 Bookmarks Location Changed
- How To Import Mail From Outlook into Apple Mail
- How To Use Rsync on the Mac – A Backup Solution Better Than Time Machine?
- How To Split Firefox into Different Windows/Tabs And See Everything At Once
- How To Fix PDF Files Showing Up As A Blank Page in FireFox