I use a Treo 650 smartphone, and it’s been one of the best investments that I’ve made because of how it has allowed me to make use of idle time to read. With so much to read and so little time, every moment counts, and I love reading ebooks on my Treo. There’s no need to carry around an extra book, because everything is loaded in the memory of my Treo, and there’s no worry about low light because I can read in any kind of lighting condition with the Treo’s lighted screen.
The only problem I found is that documents must be in plaintext for best results. I’ve tried loading in PDF files, but the PDF reader doesn’t load as fast as the eReader software, and the process doesn’t seem as smooth. So I convert my PDFs to DOC format, and then convert them to PDB with the easyPDB software. Here’s a screenshot of how the PDF to DOC converter looks like – simple and efficient!
The great thing is, both these software are free!
- How To Convert .m4a .mka .mp4 to .mp3 (And other formats) With FLV Crunch On The Mac OS
- ReCAPTCHA Stops Spam and Preserves World’s Literature
- Why a 20-year User of Windows Made The Great Move to a Macbook Pro
- Adobe Photoshop Text Tool – Paragraph Type and Point Type
- The Top Free Backup/Sharing Service (With Some Ingenius and Creative Ideas!)