I’ve been looking around at air miles credit card in Singapore, and I’ve finally found what I think is the best air miles credit card in Singapore. If you’re a frequent flier, or hope to be one, then this is probably the best for you. The following table (scroll left/right) details the top three mile cards that I’ve found.
The best is ANZ Travel Visa Signature, but only if your monthly spend is below S$4000. Above that, you should go for the DBS Altitude Visa Signature. I’ve also skipped over the American Express (AMEX) cards…….because what’s the point of a great-earning AMEX air miles card if you can’t use it at 99% of the places that you go to.
Comparison of Air Miles Credit Cards in Singapore
|Rank||Air Miles Credit Card||Air Miles Earning Rate (Local)||Air Miles Earning Rate (Overseas)||Miles upon Card Renewal||Principal/Supplementary Card Fee||Perks||Conversion Fee||Air Miles Validity|
|1||ANZ Travel Visa Signature||1.4/S$1||2.8/$1 (Promo rate)||12000 (S$0.017 for 1 mile)||S$200/S$100||
||S$25 (min 28000 miles)||5 years|
|2||DBS Altitude Visa Signature||1.2/S$1 (First S$2000 spend)
1.6/$1 (S$2001 onwards)
|2.4/$1 (Promo rate. Min S$3000 overseas spend. Max S$8000)||10000 (S$0.019 for 1 mile)||S$192.60/S$93.60||
||S$42.80/yr whenever you want to convert (can be cancelled thereafter)||No expiry|
|3||Citibank Premiermiles Visa Signature||1.2/S$1||2/S$1||10000 (S$0.019 for 1 mile)||S$192.60/Free||
- Difference Between Integer Types in MySQL and Their Max Values
- Cheap International Calling With The Best International Phonecall Service – LocalPhone.com Review
- Download Free Color Scheme or Themes For TextWrangler and BBEdit
- How to Set Your Primary or Main SIM Card for Multi-SIM Users (SingTel, StarHub, M1)
- How To Subtract 2 Count Values Using SQL Statements