This has been bugging me everytime I go to the restroom, and I finally got a picture of it. Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but does 1 gpf mean gallon per flush?1 GALLON per flush? That’s 3.8 litres, and that’s no small amount. I’m really clueless about water usage in flushing systems, but isn’t that a lot to be used to flush?
- Does Ireland Have Postal / Zip Codes?
- How To Login To Apple Genius When Your Password Is Rejected
- Logitech K750 Review – Best Wireless Keyboard Review
- How To Restart The Dock In Mac OS When It Crashes
- How To Resolve 500 Internal Server Error