It’s possible to buy a wireless router, and share your 3G mobile broadband connection. This is great for people on the move and need to share an 3G internet connection.
It’s also great if you have a small office or a small network setup, and want an ad-hoc network, or want a backup to your landed cable/DSL/fibre connection.
I’m not sure about the other carriers/ISPs, but the settings for Starhub are:
Connection/APN name: StarHub Internet
Access point name: shwapint
DNS 1: 22.214.171.124
DNS 2: 126.96.36.199
- SingTel 3G Mobile Broadband Internet Settings
- M1 3G / 3.5G Mobile Broadband Manual APN Configuration Settings
- WRT54G2 Wireless-G Broadband Router Review
- Recursively Download Folders using FTP with wget in UNIX (even SSH)
- What Does Blue Square Icon or Blue E Icon on iPhone Mean?