My Palm Treo 650 finally gave up the ghost, so I have to search for its replacement, and it came in the form of the new Samsung i780. It’s a sleek, black touch-screen Windows Mobile 6 device, and the first thing I realised is how slim it is compared to my old Treo!
My first day with it was absolutely horrible though — I hated the default Windows Mobile interface. It felt clunky, things loaded slowly, and it looked ugly. So I went around searching for a solution, and found it in the freeware interface, PointUI.
After I installed it, the Samsung i780 felt so much snappier and easier to use. Just check out the video of the PointUI interface on my Samsung i780:
- Samsung i780 versus Apple iPhone
- How To Convert PDF to Doc with Free Software Download
- I want to change my Treo 650 to something like the Samsung i600 (Blackjack)
- How To Fix MTP Failed or CDC Failed Errors When Connecting Your Samsung Galaxy S via USB
- Recursively Delete Selected Files or Folders In Windows
Tags: i600, iphone, samsung i780, touchscreen, windows mobile 6, wm5, wm6