I run a virtualised copy of Windows XP with VirtualBox, and one thing that I couldn’t get running was the network adapter, or ethernet controller. There’s a free Windows program that helps you with this problem though: Everest. Download and install Everest, and it should tell you the manufacturer and model number of your card (or anything about your computer’s specifications for that matter). Now just go to the manufacturer’s website and get the right driver for your system!
- How To Solve The Problem of No Internet Connectivity with VirtualBox
- How To Fix MTP Failed or CDC Failed Errors When Connecting Your Samsung Galaxy S via USB
- How To Solve: Unable To Display Hidden Files in Windows
- How To Install and Run IIS on Windows Vista
- How To Share An Wireless/Wi-Fi Internet Connection With a Windows 7 Computer