If you have an Open Office document and want to convert it to Word or other Microsoft Office formats so that you can read it, then this is for you.
Sometimes you might get a document in ODF format, which is the Open Office document format. This is a problem for some people because they might just have Microsoft Office, and not Open Office. The Open Office ODF converter exists because people don’t want to download and install the entire Open Office suite just to open one file.
You’ll need this handy program then. It converts from .odt to .doc and other formats.
- How To Quickly Zoom In/Out In Mac Office (Word, etc)
- How To Convert .m4a .mka .mp4 to .mp3 (And other formats) With FLV Crunch On The Mac OS
- How To Open Microsoft Office Documents in VMWare Fusion By Default
- How To Import Mail From Outlook into Apple Mail
- Microsoft Office Outlook (Outlook XP/2002, Outlook 2003 or Outlook 2007) Personal Folders (PST) Backup Tool