I was trying to reinstall iTunes on Windows, so I uninstalled my current version of iTunes, and ran the new iTunes installation file. It didn’t get me very far, because after just a couple of seconds, it stopped and showed this message: “Congratulations. iTunes has been successfully installed on your computer.”
I definitely knew that iTunes hadn’t completed the installation, but I couldn’t figure out what the problem was. I spent an hour trying to completely remove all traces of iTunes from my system, thinking that it might have been the cause. It didn’t work.
Finally though, I noticed that Comodo Firewall was prompting me to give the iTunes installation permission to proceed, and when I gave it full permissions, the installation proceeded without a hitch!
- How To Make and Run Batch Files In Terminal In Mac OSX
- How To Login To Apple Genius When Your Password Is Rejected
- How To Resolve Kernel Panics in Mac OSX
- How To: Fix iPhone Froze, Can’t Turn Back On
- How To Remove the QuickTime Annoyance (Internet Explorer IE Firefox)