I make regular calls from the USA to Singapore, and I’ve been using calling cards ever since. I’ve just discovered LocalPhone.com, however, which makes the entire process so much simpler and hassle-free!
With calling cards, you’ll need to remember PINs and access numbers to dial. With LocalPhone.com, all you have to do is to dial a preset phone number and you’ll be immediately connected with the person you want to call!
You also don’t have to pay for connection fees and other charges with LocalPhone.com. You’re able to top-up your account with credit through credit card and/or Paypal, so that’s very convenient as well.
Visit LocalPhone.com here.
- How to Set Your Primary or Main SIM Card for Multi-SIM Users (SingTel, StarHub, M1)
- Can’t Call Out With The iPhone? How To Fix To The Call Failed Problem with iPhone
- Standard Chartered (StanChart SCB) vs Saxo vs Interactive Brokers (IBKR) – Commissions Compared
- How To Randomly Select From A Record Based On Weight (PHP, MySQL)
- Best Air Miles Credit Card For Frequent Fliers in Singapore